my sister really, really hates when Christmas presents take too long to unwrap
- so today after I bought her a gift card for her and her husband to her favorite restaurant, I wrapped the box it came in
- put it in another box stuffed with tissue paper
- wrapped that box
- put that box in a bigger box
- taped that box shut
- wrapped the big box
- wrapped it again in tissue paper
- put it in a bag filled with tissue paper
- and put a bow on it
- merry Christmas, I’m an asshole :)
I’m so doing this
I was thinking of you wrapping Kuzco
in my country we don’t say ‘i love you’ we say
and i just think that’s beautiful
Never forget that you are the protagonist of your own story
and the antagonist of someone else’s!
And a possible love interest in some other peoples! 0u0
This might just be the single most inspiration thing I have ever seen on the internet.
You are also a supporting character to a lots of people’s stories. You might even be the kind stranger who unintentionally turns someone’s life around for the better.
Oh, so women can’t dress how they want because men can’t control their sexual urges? When dogs can’t control their sexual urges, we cut off their balls.
I think I’m onto something here.
it’s the 8th month
I cracked the code
October is the 10th month though
It was originally the 8th month but then Julius fucking Caesar decided to add in July and August after himself and his nephew Augustus
we should totally just stab caesar